What's new

Housemate disposed of my new blades 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'd be inclined to let this first offense go, but not without first explaining to said housemate that while they enjoy access to your mail, personal effects, etc. so too do YOU have access to THEIRS; and that this sort of behavior courts retaliation. Such retaliation one could reasonably expect to be... disproportionate... shall we say, to the original offense (the nature of revenge being what it is) and asking, is reeeeally the road they want to go down? Because that's where it's leading. Just a little "food for thought" as they say, for your roomie, and requires no response. This seems fitting since you say this housemate is unwilling to discuss the matter.

Last edited:
Here ya go, think I found your solution:

“Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.

Concrete shoes, cyanide, TNT -
Done dirt cheap.

Neck ties, contracts, high voltage - Done dirt cheap!

Just ring 362-4360”

I was first tempted to say, mail yourself a stinkbomb, label it "Extremely Valuable Shaving Equipment DO NOT OPEN," and wait.

But the many better gentlemen on this site are correct. You paid a relatively small price to find out the caliber of man you're dealing with. Trapping you into more interactions is his whole game. Drop the matter and avoid him.

I was first tempted to say, mail yourself a stinkbomb, label it "Extremely Valuable Shaving Equipment DO NOT OPEN," and wait.

But the many better gentlemen on this site are correct. You paid a relatively small price to find out the caliber of man you're dealing with. Trapping you into more interactions is his whole game. Drop the matter and avoid him.
You also may want to find new lodgings for yourself, if available. Why live under the same roof as a thief and a ner' do well.[emoji848]

Sent from my H1A1000 using Tapatalk

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I would just talk to the flat/house mate and sort it out man to man. No need for all the other drivel that has been suggested. This thread is getting very close to its use by date.

If a signature was required, the post office will keep that as a record that it has been delivered. I don't know how long they might keep that though so you might want to find out.

This!
I would request a copy of the signed document. Fraud and theft would be easy to apply.

Give him a chance to replace the package. If this fails, get creative and take revenge. You can not let this slide. Use his milk, butter, beer and shower gel until you get your £40 back.

This

six months is an opportunity to be creative and use his stuff to realise not just 40 but something like 400. Make him wish 6 months is too long to be around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom