What's new

Colonel Ichabod Conk AMBER Super Bar Shave Soap

I seldom find myself falling into the trap set by sellers that you always get what you pay for. However, I did when when it came to shave soap. Until I broke down and ordered some Colonel Conk last week. Before this I had chosen not to buy it because it's so much cheaper than other often more respected brands in my case I had settled on Stirlings unscented. Well until I bought the Colonel Ichabod Conk AMBER Super Bar Shave Soap - IMO the only thing that could improve this soap is for it to scentless. I don't buy scented soap because I don't see the point considering its gone as soon is the shave is over so I still have to buy aftershave and cologne.

Colonel Ichabod Conk AMBER Super Bar Shave Soap the average price of shave soap is much higher and in my limited it experience it is this Shave so punches way above its price. I don't know or care about all the detailed analytical terms for shave soap. All I know is I get a great shave and don't get cut doing it 99% of the time and for me when I use a Shave soap this is all I give 2 fecal matters about.

What is the ingredient list for this soap?

According to Maggard's: Ingredients: Triethanolamine, Glycerine, SLES, Water, Propylene Glycol, Soap Flakes, Stearic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate-20, Fragrance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom