What's new

Guess the Delivery Date & Win

I've made various shaving purchases recently from outside the US of A. I have received confirmation emails from each of the vendors that my goods have shipped earlier this week.

Guess the date each item will deliver. All items are not large & are able to be mailed in padded envelopes or small boxes. Each package is being mailed in the country of origin using that countries national postal service. Upon entry to the USA, the US Post Office regular First Class mail service will take the package & handle delivery to my home. One item is mailing from each of the following countries: Canada, Spain, Russia, & China.

This game is to guess how many days it will take to receive all four items.
Explain in your entry how many days each country's product will take to deliver to my home, and what the total number of days is.
(For example: Canada: 20 days, Spain: 4 days, Russia: 2 days, China 5 days, Total number of days: 31 days)
I will be looking at the sum total of all four to enter your answer in the contest. The person closest to the total number of days taken to deliver all four packages to me, without going over, will be declared the winner. In case of a tie, the person most closely predicting the number of days for my China package to deliver will be declared the winner.

The first day of this contest is October 15, 2020. So calculate your guesses using October 15 as day 1.

What do you win?
The awe & adoration of this B & B community. Isn't that enough?

No? Then how about a user grade DE or SE. Yup, dry your keyboards boys, that's what you're playing for. The winner chooses a DE or SE razor, then I pick one out of my user grade drawer just for you. You'll have a hand-picked face scraper if you're the lucky winner!
I'll throw in some tucks of de blades for you to try. You choose - do you want them out my "don't like" box of blades, or my "favorites" box of blades, you're call. I reserve the right to add various other "goodies" to the winnings. And I use the term "goodies" loosely. I will photograph the box before it is hermetically sealed in a mayonnaise jar to package it for mailing to the winner.

The winner will have the right to refuse this generous prize package if it is too overwhelming for them.

Entries can be submitted to this post until 11:59 PM CDT October 21, 2020.

Canada: 10 days
Spain: 21 days
Russia: 32 days
China: 36 days

Total: 99 days (should have rounded it up to 100)

Entries close tomorrow night at 11:59 PM CDT. All y'all are welcome to take a guess. T'aint no harm in that.

We've got a surprise coming in with the second delivery. From Russia to Missouri in 11 days.

Canada: 8 days
Russia: 11 days

Still waiting on Spain & China.

Any guesses what I'm getting from any or all of the countries?

We've got a surprise coming in with the second delivery. From Russia to Missouri in 11 days.

1603755735481.png

Canada: Seaforth! shaving soap
Spain: A 24-pack of La Toja shave sticks
Russia: Rocket straight razor
China: Yaqi brush

Top Bottom