What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Topo Chico sparkling water, that may soon become ranch water. Costo had Topo Chico today for the first time I have seen, at a great price.

Second time trying my hand at making an Old Fashioned. (First was a couple nights ago)
64C38090-43C8-421A-8246-051BF54CDC28.jpeg

I also enjoyed an Old Fashioned last evening. Pikesville Rye and Angstora bitters. I had a bit of a "dirty" flavor initially, but it went away as I sipped. Perhaps I need to stir more. I intend to try a Maple Old Fashioned this weekend to round out "Old Fashioned Week" and welcome some fall weather.
1603466211756.png

Topo Chico sparkling water, that may soon become ranch water. Costo had Topo Chico today for the first time I have seen, at a great price.
I am seeing it more and more in SW FL. ABC has it for $4.99 a 4 pack, but about a dollar a bottle for the 12 pack at Fresh Market. My wife forwarded a Tik Tok (yeah...ugh...) of a woman claiming that her house is a Topo Chico house now. Well, what took so long?!?!

I am seeing it more and more in SW FL. ABC has it for $4.99 a 4 pack, but about a dollar a bottle for the 12 pack at Fresh Market. My wife forwarded a Tik Tok (yeah...ugh...) of a woman claiming that her house is a Topo Chico house now. Well, what took so long?!?!
Costco was about $16.50 for a box of 18 1/2 liter bottles. When I heard Coca Cola had bought this company/brand some time ago I thought we would start seeing it everywhere, but that has not yet happened. Probably my favorite "mineral" water. High mineral content, though. I think if I drink a whole lot of it my stomach gets a little upset. Worth it, I suppose.

I see the local neighborhood Wal-mart has 12 12 oz bottles for $8. Might have to actually walk in there one day... I really don't go through a lot of it, though. I only use it for Ranch Water. It's such a simple beverage to mix up. I hadn't heard that Coke acquired them.

Top Bottom