What's new

Shaving storage

I apologize if this isn’t the right place to ask about accessories, but does anybody have a good wall-mounted shaving storage they can recommend? I am wanting to put some shelving with some slots for razors and brushes on my bathroom wall. I am unfortunately highly unskilled and won’t succeed in making anything attractive myself...

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Depending on where you are, there are places like IKEA that have shelving and cabinetry. Maybe you might know a woodworker who might be able to build you something. Here in Australia we have in most towns and city suburbs places called Mens Shed where retired men meet once a week or more to get together and chat about life and make things. If there is something like that in your area they might be able to help you out.

I keep most of ’back-ups’ and ‘back-ups for the back-ups’ etc in containers in my shop. Kit that is in use or will soon be in use goes in the bathroom cabinets!

The advantage of this ‘system’ is that it looks like much less to LOTH!! :a29:
My LOTH gave me a space in the top drawer and the second drawer as well as some countertop space. It’s only about 5% of the storage space in the bathroom, but she doesn’t get upset so long as I stay within the confines of my space and clean up my mess.

She is a sweet, caring lady, but plead don’t tell her I wrote this.

It has been made "clear" to me, not to display lots of shave stuff in the open!
Over 99% of items is in plastic bins, stored in closets somewhere.

proxy.php

My LOTH gave me a space in the top drawer and the second drawer as well as some countertop space. It’s only about 5% of the storage space in the bathroom, but she doesn’t get upset so long as I stay within the confines of my space and clean up my mess.

She is a sweet, caring lady, but plead don’t tell her I wrote this.

‘Happy Wife = Happy Life!!’ Peace is precious!! :a29:

‘Happy Wife = Happy Life!!’ Peace is precious!! :a29:
That’s why I’ll be celebrating my 50th Anniversary next month with the LOTH. Too bad it’s not going to be the celebration she envisioned. Renewed vows at our church with family and friends in attendance followed by a reception. Another casualty of COVID-19.

I am really looking for a wall mounted shelf solution that is designed for razors and brushes. Sounds like nobody has one of these (that they didn’t make themselves)?

I apologize if this isn’t the right place to ask about accessories, but does anybody have a good wall-mounted shaving storage they can recommend? I am wanting to put some shelving with some slots for razors and brushes on my bathroom wall. I am unfortunately highly unskilled and won’t succeed in making anything attractive myself...

Check on Etsy, I've seen some wall mounted shelves made for DE display and storage.

Also, if you can design one that you want on paper, you can find someone there to build it to your specifications. That'll be a bit more pricey however.

I am really looking for a wall mounted shelf solution that is designed for razors and brushes. Sounds like nobody has one of these (that they didn’t make themselves)?

Another option is to buy a simple shelf from a furniture store. That will keep cost down, and will be easy to install. Here is one example:

Top Bottom