What's new

INFO! Badger and Blade 2020 LE Pipe : Askwith Pipes

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I've smoked mine twice with no discernible morta taste, I suppose due to the bowl coating. Saturday I will break out the second stem, so it will be sort of like the first smoke. An enjoyable pipe for sure.
I haven’t gotten anything with mine, either. Just wanted to smoke a few to be sure.

Just spotted this picture which shows the funnel inside the stem very well, I forgot I made this one! lol.
1596546992175.png

As a cigar enthusiast, who now has his first pipe en route, I am jealous and envious that I missed out on this, because the pictures I have seen are simply stunning.

Now I have to wait a WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR for this kind of opportunity?!?

Definitely not "something which made me happy today".

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
As a cigar enthusiast, who now has his first pipe en route, I am jealous and envious that I missed out on this, because the pictures I have seen are simply stunning.

The Sue Moore auction usually has the Artist Proof pipe each year, so you may get a crack at one then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sue Moore auction usually has the Artist Proof pipe each year, so you may get a crack at one then.
I wish you good fortune in the wars to come...

Top Bottom