What's new

Open comb recomendation

*Educated guess only*
I have an .84sb and .84oc and see no real difference in them (might be different on numerous day of growth but...). Therefore I would conclude that a .68oc would still be less aggressive than the .84. .68JAWS might leapfrog them as the .84JAWS is a marked increase.

*Educated guess only*
I have an .84sb and .84oc and see no real difference in them (might be different on numerous day of growth but...). Therefore I would conclude that a .68oc would still be less aggressive than the .84. .68JAWS might leapfrog them as the .84JAWS is a marked increase.
I had a 68JAWS and to me, it was no more efficient than a Pre war tech or a Super Speed. Nowhere near a Red Tip.

Gamechanger .68 OC comes to mind first.
Fatip Lo Storto Originale (OC Slant) is very smooth and a nice shave.
Parker 26c is good and mild, but overshadowed by Fatip, IMHO.

If I like the Parker myself, what would you get between the Fatip Lo Storto Originale (OC Slant) and the Game Changer OC .84 ?

I like all of the vintage Gillettes. Get an Old Type if you can find a nice one. I've got a New Long Comb now on the countertop that's a favorite & many people prefer the New Short Comb - I like both.
The iKon B1 Open Comb Deluxe is a nice modern interpretation of the New. I bought one after I broke my Goodwill and am very satisfied.

Top Bottom