What's new

Back to the Mach 3 for good!

well my side is, i have tryed personna (blue handle 5blades) wich is tugging when shaving wtg. and it does clogg.

flex never tryed. 5 blades clogg?
I haven’t had any clogging or tugging issues, you might if you have a heavy beard or don’t shave every day.

Yeah i remember the old Sensor twin blade and while you can still buy replacement cartridges here in NZ I can't find a handle so not much use eh?
The Mach 3 is ok and i hear the Schick Hydro 3 is better
I still think the Fusion Proglide Power is ok. If stropping the blades on denim works as claimed the Fusion Cartridge might live a long time.

The Gillette Sensor 3 disposable handle will fit the Sensor Excel cartridges and vice versa. If you have an Excel handle you're getting the equivalent of a basic Mach 3. Whether the disposable blades are as sharp as Mach 3 originals, I don't know? They're advertising 10 comfortable shaves with the disposable, I expect Mach 3 blades to be of a higher quality.

13654988095518.jpg

The Gillette Sensor 3 disposable handle will fit the Sensor Excel cartridges and vice versa. If you have an Excel handle you're getting the equivalent of a basic Mach 3. Whether the disposable blades are as sharp as Mach 3 originals, I don't know? They're advertising 10 comfortable shaves with the disposable, I expect Mach 3 blades to be of a higher quality.

View attachment 1136401
Nope. The sensor 3 is not a basic MACH3. The blades are different sharpness [because of coating]. They are also at different angles in the head. The head shape is different, so are the rubber strips under the blades and most importantly both razors have completely different pivot point.
I have been shaving with both razors many times. You can't compare the Sensor 3 shave to the Mach3 which is significantly better, especially if you have very tough beard.

Top Bottom