What's new

FS Game Changer set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my Razorock Game Changer stuff - I'm really only interested in selling as a set. Included are: Game changer top cap, 84P plate, 68P plate, 68OC plate, UFO handle, bamboo handle, razor stand and leather case. Asking $150 shipped (paypal, CONUS).

IMG_3107.jpeg
IMG_3108.jpeg

I mean I don’t mean to be a buzzkill but is it really?

.84 razor set (.84 plate, top cap, one handle, case) - $55
OC Plate - $35
.68 Plate - $30
Other handle - $15
Stand - $8 (if RR one)
That’s $143 if you can find it all in stock (It is currently.)

No disrespect to OP, just being a buzzkill, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are very right! I meant to add up what I payed just a couple months ago and knock about $20 off but I did the math wrong, thanks for the heads up.

I will do $120 shipped.

You are very right! I meant to add up what I payed just a couple months ago and knock about $20 off but I did the math wrong, thanks for the heads up.

I will do $120 shipped.

Absolutely did not mean to call you out. Finding all of that in stock and faster shipment from the US is enough to justify orig asking. Not every listing is a steal of a deal, fair like orig is perfectly gentlemanly. The scammers are easy to spot and their listings are pulled rather quickly. I just couldn't figure out the excitement like it were a Paradigm 17-4 for $150, haha. Not trying to call out others either, just being a buzzkill like I said. 👹

Good on you though for giving the forum a deal. These razors were already a "game changer" deal to start with, so someone is going to get a steal of set that could last the rest of their life+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom