What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

2 new purchases this month so far, My 3D printed Roger Quintero XL Lather bowl came in today and I could not be happier, the brush is a BST purchase, it is a monster 30mm synthetic A&P Shave company brush that pairs perfectly with this bowl.

20200807_134101.jpg

20200807_134118.jpg

20200807_134130.jpg

Anyone else having massive delays in deliveries from the USPS? I have 4 that are 'arriving late', one of which was sent 2nd Day Priority and should have been here on Monday, and another from RazorPlate that was supposed to be here yesterday (My pre-war Tech and '53 Super Speed).
I’ve been having a few delays with deliveries and the USPS tracking page sucks
100 Gillette Silver Blue
View attachment 1136243
Just ordered 200 of them off the bay

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
You have to check blade alignment every time you load a new blade. Sometimes it looks good, and sometimes not so good.
Yes I understand, thanks for the heads up. I've always checked blade alignment on all my razors as a matter of habit. :)

Wasn't today, t'was 1-2 days ago, but Cella Bio, very nice and pleased with it. Also a brand new 175/70/13 Yokohama summer tyre, pretty good deal for it, my front right tyre tore the threads and it became a biiit uneven :laugh: Sucks to have 3 of the same kind and one different, buuuut I'll live with it somehow!

1596925606939.png

1596925623907.png

My pre war Tech and '53 Super Speed arrived back from their trip to Chris a RazorPlate. It was 2 days late.
They were in sad shape when I picked them up, and what you see in the pic on the Tech cap is evidence of the damage from abject neglect. The nickel is smooth as glass. I picked up a repro Tech handle that will be used with the Tech head and the original handle will be put up after I do my first shave with it. It has no cracks in it, and I don't want anything happening to it.

Package.JPG.png

IMG_5050.JPG

IMG_5051.JPG

IMG_5052.JPG

My pre war Tech and '53 Super Speed arrived back from their trip to Chris a RazorPlate. It was 2 days late.
They were in sad shape when I picked them up, and what you see in the pic on the Tech cap is evidence of the damage from abject neglect. The nickel is smooth as glass. I picked up a repro Tech handle that will be used with the Tech head and the original handle will be put up after I do my first shave with it. It has no cracks in it, and I don't want anything happening to it.

View attachment 1136868

View attachment 1136869

View attachment 1136870

View attachment 1136871
Beautiful!

Top Bottom