What's new

Your Favourite RazoRock Splashes -GO

There’s older threads that cover this. But would like to get an updated version. Trying to fill out an Italian Barber order. Looking to get something killer I don’t already have covered. Tuscan Oud or the Stallion prob fits that bill, but buying blind I don’t know which one is a better A/S?

Razorock XXX love the scent but I need to be careful with alcohol based splashes my skin isn't always happy with it so I usually use a balm instead

That's really a matter of taste, they are good value for money when on sale. I think Tuscan Oud and The Stallion are really very loud. IMHO, the classiest is Santa Maria del Fiore which clones SMN Tobacco Tuscano cologne at weaker concentration. I also like the American Barber (YSL Rive Gauche clone) and the Son of Zeus (Hermes Terre d'Hermes clone).

I've only had XXX. Search over :)

It's a take on Aqua di Parma Colonia. This version happens to be my favorite. It's more citrus. Stirling's version is more herbal and I would say the true AdP is somewhere in between.

Actually, I did try Razorock Caribbean Holiday. Too much like a chocolate rum. I didn't like it at all.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
The RR splashes are exceptional values and are also flexible enough to (with research) layer them with a number of colognes like the Belcam clones (also exceptional values).

I have and use XXX, Santa Maria del Fiori, Irish Countryside, Mudder Fokker, Emperor, Black Label and Blue Fougère.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
They are all great and, scent aside, they all perform similarly to me. As all RazoRock products they represent excellent value for the money and are proudly Made in Italy. Finally, the glass flasks are a nice vintage-style touch.

I went with The Stallion. A little dab on the wrist, right away could tell waaaaay too strong. Either will have to water down or sell. Oh well, happens once in awhile. I've got a few others from them I like, so I won't hold it against the brand.

This one is perfect for summer and it's also my favorite AS due to the special sensation it provides. Lime scent (wife's approved). Effect is amazing. Very nice feeling that last for at least 30mins due to agrums and menthol.
IMG_20200717_161021.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200717_161042.jpg
    IMG_20200717_161042.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 15
Amici and Essential Oil of Lime. I find the Lime burns if I forget to shake it up, but love the smell. Otherwise they work great.

I also have Blue Barbershop, but it is similar enough to Aqua Velva that I would just buy the AV for half the price.

Evil Eye Lime it terrific, but it contains grain not denatured alcohol and does not burn. I would describe it as balm like. I use the Essential Oil of Lime followed by 5 to 6 drops of the Evil Eye Lime for maximus lime experience.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
The Razorock Aftershaves that are nice when dried down after 5 minutes are Amici, The Dead Sea, XXX & Emperor.
The Razorock aftershaves that are nice with staying strength American barber, Blue Barber.
The Razorock aftershave that are not my favorites Aqua and Stallion, more a cologne if that is what you like with a lot of staying strength IMO.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
They are all great and, scent aside, they all perform similarly to me. As all RazoRock products they represent excellent value for the money and are proudly Made in Italy. Finally, the glass flasks are a nice vintage-style touch.
After 2 years I entirely confiem my post above. And I add that my top 2 picks are Plague Doctor and Santa Maria del Fiore. I always love to use these splashes with their matching soaps!

Top Bottom