What's new

New Ingredient for Artisan Soaps

I’m not sure what sounds worse. At least you kind of know any ant egg oil is from an ant egg. Why is royal jelly not a bit more forthcoming?

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
And now...on the mouse organ...

Sex_and_violence_5.jpg

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
YIKES!! Learn something new every day!
Yeah, the benefits of the internet. But joke aside, some 15 years ago I had a prospect customer visit my lab and we processed some parts for them. My company had a new additive, which looked like a thick frothy milk. It is not a cheap additive, so my prospect customer named this "frothy mouse milk", no clue why. But later that day I spend some time on the internet and indeed found several articles, pictures etc about milking mice...could not believe it initially, but I guess in some medical/pharma research they do all kinds of such stuff.
BTW, we got the business at this customer, and using the Frothy Mouse Milk now there for many years.

Yeah, the benefits of the internet. But joke aside, some 15 years ago I had a prospect customer visit my lab and we processed some parts for them. My company had a new additive, which looked like a thick frothy milk. It is not a cheap additive, so my prospect customer named this "frothy mouse milk", no clue why. But later that day I spend some time on the internet and indeed found several articles, pictures etc about milking mice...could not believe it initially, but I guess in some medical/pharma research they do all kinds of such stuff.
BTW, we got the business at this customer, and using the Frothy Mouse Milk now there for many years.

I am not surprised at all, Rudy. Milking mice / rats may be the first of many steps for testing whether certain medicines, may pass to the newborn trough the milk or not, and this is really important, as what may be safe for us adults, may not be for a newborn.
cheers

Top Bottom