What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
20200718_130021.jpg

I have the perfect mug for this soap!

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
It still has plastic wrapped around it which appears never to have been opened so I cannot smell it. I have decided to finish the MWF which is in my Wade OS mug before I start the OS. Thankfully there is not much MWF left. I have never used OS soap and hope it will live up to expectations. I will lather the puck from the underside so as to preserve the embossed top. It will look great in that mug when the time comes.

20200718_161646.jpg

It still has plastic wrapped around it which appears never to have been opened so I cannot smell it. I have decided to finish the MWF which is in my Wade OS mug before I start the OS. Thankfully there is not much MWF left. I have never used OS soap and hope it will live up to expectations. I will lather the puck from the underside so as to preserve the embossed top. It will look great in that mug when the time comes.

View attachment 1127154
That is a beautiful OS mug, I've wish they had made them on this side of the pond.

View attachment 1127154
Since it is still in its plastic wrap, there is hope that some of the scent, at least, may have survived. Fantastic score.

20200720_085146.jpg

Got all of this in the mail today, for free. Long story short: There was some delivery problems with an order that has still yet to arrive. I complained to the store since this was the second time shipping didn't happen as fast as they claim it should go.

At first they offered to upgrade me to another brush or to pick any other product. I wasn't really interested in getting a badger brush so I asked if I could get a Merkur C39 slant instead. So they sendt me that + a Muhle Nom Gustav pure badger brush and some depot shaving cream and aftershave balm. While the Muhle face cream and that little piece of candy was complimentary.

After doing the math I have products for about 126 USD here, after converting from NOK. Talk about customer service.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Nice!

We need a full report after you have had a chance to put it through its paces.

Only one shave so far but it’s very maneuverable with a Voskhod. Slightly aggressive but very natural to use.

Likely a bit aggressive for less experienced shavers and I don’t plan to test it with a Feather, but with a smoother blade like the Voskhod it’ll make for a great shaver.

Top Bottom