What's new

So, a guy walks up....

Somewhat surprised that Gold Dollar would pop up; they've received mixed reviews. Then again you can be positively surprised. Nor are all things Chinese low quality. I ordered a lower cost straight Kure-Nai knowing there was serious margin for disappointment. Upon receipt it required honing. It's a beast size wise but it shaves wonderfully -- competitive with most of my European razors.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Somewhat surprised that Gold Dollar would pop up; they've received mixed reviews. Then again you can be positively surprised. Nor are all things Chinese low quality. I ordered a lower cost straight Kure-Nai knowing there was serious margin for disappointment. Upon receipt it required honing. It's a beast size wise but it shaves wonderfully -- competitive with most of my European razors.

I also am often happily surprised with what comes out of China with regards to SR's. Kure-Nai might be in my next matching seven-day set.

I also am often happily surprised with what comes out of China with regards to SR's. Kure-Nai might be in my next matching seven-day set.
There are other models besides mine -- guessing they would be same quality. FYI I honed from 8K up. Didn't have to set bevel. Not shave ready as advertised but close.

Top Bottom