What's new

FS CG Stainless, Tatara, Rex Envoy & Sebum AS/Soaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
After taking an inventory of all the shaving supplies over the past couple of weeks, I realized I need to reduce down what I have. All of the razors are in excellent/like new condition and have been used minimally, if at all. The listed prices include shipping in CONUS with tracking information. Insurance and/or signature receipt is at buyer's expense, if wanted.

If you have any questions or need additional pictures, let me know.

1) Charcoal Goods Stainless Steel (lvl 2) with Vertigo handle - $185 (unused). New this razor was $200. I purchased this a few weeks ago and have not used it. Having owned several CG razors, I realize my preference is for the Lvl 1 plates.
thumbnail (6).jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

2) Tatara Nodachi - $135. New the razor sells for $180. This razor has been used for the life of one blade, i.e., about 4 shaves. After trying it out, I prefer the Masamune, so I'm keeping that one.
thumbnail (7).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail (5).jpg

3) Rex Envoy - $85 (used for about 4 shaves). New the razor sells for $125.
thumbnail.jpg

4) PENDING - Sebum Purple AS and soap and Gold soap - $125. These are discontinued but new the AS was $125 and each soap $75. The level of AS should be visible in the pic but I estimate it at 85%. I have used each soap about 4-5 times. The last time, I used a spoon to scoop out some of the Gold to try bowl lathering. I prefer face-lathering and these soap seem to prefer bowl lathering.

thumbnail (8).jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom