What's new

Razor Stand for a big collection. 3D printed.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I have been using test tube racks for my razor display. I feel that they hide too much of the razor. I've been getting some amazing razors lately with gorgeous handles, like Wolfman, Timeless and Charcoal Goods, and it's a shame to hide them on that kind of rack. So I made this. Its modular. So you can fit it together for as many razors as you want. That pic shows 4 pieces across.

20200709_200828.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Very interesting stand, do the bottom of the tube have a wedge effect to keep a razor from falling forward and out of the pocket. ( it might not be a issue?) Job well done!

I have been using test tube racks for my razor display. I feel that they hide too much of the razor. I've been getting some amazing razors lately with gorgeous handles, like Wolfman, Timeless and Charcoal Goods, and it's a shame to hide them on that kind of rack. So I made this. Its modular. So you can fit it together for as many razors as you want. That pic shows 4 pieces across.

View attachment 1123703
Really nice when are you going to start selling these tees would be great to hold the unboxed razors in my collection

That's a very nice looking stand. Congratulations on designing it & having it turn out so well. If you ever decide to share your plans, I would certainly be interested.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Very interesting stand, do the bottom of the tube have a wedge effect to keep a razor from falling forward and out of the pocket. ( it might not be a issue?) Job well done!

the tubes are tilted backwards slightly to prevent the razors from falling forward.

Really nice when are you going to start selling these tees would be great to hold the unboxed razors in my collection

Wasn’t planning on selling these. It takes 4 hours to print out each section. I can think about throwing some up for sale maybe. I know my test tube racks are all going to be in the BST before long. 😎

That's a very nice looking stand. Congratulations on designing it & having it turn out so well. If you ever decide to share your plans, I would certainly be interested.

That is possible. Do you have a 3D printer? I post some of my shaving models on thingiverse from time to time.

Top Bottom