What's new

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Schick Shave- July 5th 2020- I think my Schick Twin ll blade is coming to end of its life in my Stick Schick injector razor with #32 shave on it. Its getting a little tugging and it has done its job with honors. Very impressive blade for longevity and comfortable shaves and its life is used up as of today. It still knocked off a CCS,DFS,BBS.

Razor: Stick Schick injector L type theme series- MFG 1973, interesting mild razor to look at and gives a nice shave.
Blade: Schick Twin ll injector(Japanese) excellent razor blade, great daily blade - good for 1 or 2 day growth to avoid plugging. Record for me with a injector blade (#32 uses)

Sunday Schick shave july 5th 2020 (2).jpg
Twin blades (2).jpg

Sunday Schick Shave- July 5th 2020- I think my Schick Twin ll blade is coming to end of its life in my Stick Schick injector razor with #32 shave on it. Its getting a little tugging and it has done its job with honors. Very impressive blade for longevity and comfortable shaves and its life is used up as of today. It still knocked off a CCS,DFS,BBS.

Razor: Stick Schick injector L type theme series- MFG 1973, interesting mild razor to look at and gives a nice shave.
Blade: Schick Twin ll injector(Japanese) excellent razor blade, great daily blade - good for 1 or 2 day growth to avoid plugging. Record for me with a injector blade (#32 uses)

Sunday Schick shave july 5th 2020 (2).jpg
View attachment 1122081
My first razor was the Tennis racket handle and those same blades. Memories...[emoji846]

Sent from my H1A1000 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom