What's new

Vote: How many razors do you own?

How many razors do you own?

• Total voters
I had something like 75 - 80 at the peak of my collection. I'm down to 2 now with no intention of getting up there again. I might grab another one or two though. Some of the new premium modern razors pique my curiosity.

Where do you begin to choose?
I am a collector, so I keep a normal rotation of a Schick injector, Feather AC, Krona, those cart thingies. I occasionally break out something exotic like a Weck, Durham Duplex, Gem. Despite owning several for 12 years, I am looking forward to a Pal injectomatic shave.

Down to two razors after selling two yesterday.

It wasn't that long ago that I had 19 razors on hand. The two that I have now (Blackland Vector and H&SCo. N075Al, with top cap from SS N075 I bought earlier this year, but sold the handle and base plate) I've only had since the beginning of 2020.

3 or 4 DE's

I think around 15 or so GEM's

20200329_080354.jpg

and around 15 or 16 SR's which is all I use now.

20200707_062548.jpg

make that 18 SR......three are laying in the GEM house.

camo

Currently 5, but I have a Superspeed and a Mergress incoming to raise that to 7.
7 is a very nice lucky number
Down to two razors after selling two yesterday.

It wasn't that long ago that I had 19 razors on hand. The two that I have now (Blackland Vector and H&SCo. N075Al, with top cap from SS N075 I bought earlier this year, but sold the handle and base plate) I've only had since the beginning of 2020.
nice down size

At the moment 5

Edwin jagger DE89
Merkur 34C
Vikings blade chieftain
Rockwell 6C ( favourite)
Qshave futur clone ( just had to try it)

Now I'm eying the Rockwell model T 😁

Thankfully RAD never hit me too hard. The most razors that I owned at one time was 4, but I have whittled that down to 1 razor. Once I found the Karve aluminum, I fell in love. I have to admit though that I keep checking the Charcoal Goods site, and am really itching for one of those!

I have around 50 razors mostly DE's, but usually only use 5 or 6. My Gillette Slim, Fatboy and Weber PH with Classic handle are my favorites but also like to use my Star DE, Gem 1912 and MMOC

I have around 50 razors mostly DE's, but usually only use 5 or 6. My Gillette Slim, Fatboy and Weber PH with Classic handle are my favorites but also like to use my Star DE, Gem 1912 and MMOC
You have been shaving and collecting razors for a long time I take it?

Top Bottom