What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
No worries Steve, and you still have 2 more wishes.
Btw, I have the regular Thunderbird soft flame, and one thing I noticed is that it does not work in all of my Zippos. For some reason in some of my Zippos closing the cap does NOT shut off the gas from leaving the insert. I would suggest filling the insert first, load it into your Zippo, close it and put it against your ear. You’ll be able to hear the gas coming out if it’s not working.
Received yesterday and it works beautifully. Thanks.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Adding another cob into the fold. Ordered one of these early yesterday. Should be here later this week.

What am I waiting to be delivered? Nothing. Absolutely nothing, pipe smoking wise. Well, except for the B&B Brown Leaf LE, and that Matches 860 Tribute Savinelli from The Pipe Nook. Those don't count do they? So I'm claiming I am PAD and TAD free. At least for now. So, waiting for nothing.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
What am I waiting to be delivered? Nothing. Absolutely nothing, pipe smoking wise. Well, except for the B&B Brown Leaf LE, and that Matches 860 Tribute Savinelli from The Pipe Nook. Those don't count do they? So I'm claiming I am PAD and TAD free. At least for now. So, waiting for nothing.
It seems you've made the first steps toward recovery. However you've made the mistake of offering up this information in the most renowned bunch of enablers I've ever encountered. Godspeed my friend.

BTW, have seen Smoking Pipes is offering a free tamper with purchase of a Peterson Sherlock pipe. 😁

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!

Me too! I've got my rations for this year and next, so the pressure's off.

I suppose the only thing i'm waiting for is good weather, so I can drag the power tools out into the garden and start making the stem stands.

Truth be told, I'm not even smoking for the time being. My wife's work has a few covid-19 cases and she was tested on Monday. We are waiting on her results and quarantining for the time being. Our daughter, a physical therapist has pleaded with me to temporarily stop smoking, until we know if we are in the clear. While she is 900 miles away, I feel obligated to honor her wishes for her dear old dad. So, my rations are holding out just fine. I think I have between 8 and 20 years worth of tobacco stored up, so these few days won't hurt me too much!
I just don't want to get out of the habit. Perhaps I'll order some tobacco, just because.

brandaves

Truth be told, I'm not even smoking for the time being. My wife's work has a few covid-19 cases and she was tested on Monday. We are waiting on her results and quarantining for the time being. Our daughter, a physical therapist has pleaded with me to temporarily stop smoking, until we know if we are in the clear. While she is 900 miles away, I feel obligated to honor her wishes for her dear old dad. So, my rations are holding out just fine. I think I have between 8 and 20 years worth of tobacco stored up, so these few days won't hurt me too much!
I just don't want to get out of the habit. Perhaps I'll order some tobacco, just because.
That didn't take much convincing...🤣

brandaves

In all seriousness, I do wish the best for you and your wife and hope the test comes back negative...I don't mean to jest at a time when you may be legitimately afraid for a loved one.

Positive vibes my friend!

I ordered and am awaiting 8oz of Lane's Dark Red. I also ordered 1oz of Lane's Black Raspberry. The Black Raspberry is new to me (hence only ordering 1oz). Anyone have experience with the Black Raspberry and can give me an idea of what to expect?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
This year’s LE is another winner.

Smokers Haven dropped a new batch of Buckeye Pipes. I want a couple more but won't get right now.

I love the two I have but I'm not smoking some nice pipes nearly enough. If anyone wants something that smokes amazing at a Savinelli price those are it.

You shouldn’t have shown me those when the LOTH knows I have the B&B LE coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife's test came back negative this afternoon; good news indeed! I feel like a celebratory smoke, however, the lawn care guys just finished spraying a fungicide on the yard. I need to let it dry thoroughly before I venture out to smoke on the patio. It is only 97 degrees out there, so it won't take long to dry.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
My wife's test came back negative this afternoon; good news indeed! I feel like a celebratory smoke, however, the lawn care guys just finished spraying a fungicide on the yard. I need to let it dry thoroughly before I venture out to smoke on the patio. It is only 97 degrees out there, so it won't take long to dry.

Great news Kelly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Just ordered some short smokes from CI

B3D0C940-DC38-4618-88A6-FD83735635C7.jpeg

Top Bottom