What's new

INFO! Badger and Blade 2020 LE Pipe : Askwith Pipes

A little announcement to all before I do start sending out the emails. Royal Mail this week announced that the USA has increased the charge they place on incoming mail. Therefore the USA has been declared a postage zone on it's own and the shipping prices have increased by a minimum of 25%.
My original price for the pipe had a shipping charge of $20. A deal is a deal and I will not be asking anyone to pay anything extra. This increase though will cost me approximately an additional $150 on the bill that I wasn't expecting so if anyone would be happy to chip in an extra $5 to help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
I won't be asking for this personally in the emails and it will only be mentioned here as I don't want anyone to feel pressured especially as I know some save all year for this pipe and I am already grateful for those who helped out to minimise my paypal fees already.
Thank you.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
A little announcement to all before I do start sending out the emails. Royal Mail this week announced that the USA has increased the charge they place on incoming mail. Therefore the USA has been declared a postage zone on it's own and the shipping prices have increased by a minimum of 25%.
My original price for the pipe had a shipping charge of $20. A deal is a deal and I will not be asking anyone to pay anything extra. This increase though will cost me approximately an additional $150 on the bill that I wasn't expecting so if anyone would be happy to chip in an extra $5 to help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
I won't be asking for this personally in the emails and it will only be mentioned here as I don't want anyone to feel pressured especially as I know some save all year for this pipe and I am already grateful for those who helped out to minimise my paypal fees already.
Thank you.

First, wow to the pipes being done already! And they look amazing.

Second, I’m sure none of us would hold you to the deal you offered when the increase is due to unforeseen shipping changes. But, I totally get where you’re coming from and you’re being more than fair. I’ll make sure to include the extra to defray the additional shipping cost.

Third, holy clams, did I say yet how great these all look???

[emoji2956]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
First, wow to the pipes being done already! And they look amazing.

Second, I’m sure none of us would hold you to the deal you offered when the increase is due to unforeseen shipping changes. But, I totally get where you’re coming from and you’re being more than fair. I’ll make sure to include the extra to defray the additional shipping cost.

Third, holy clams, did I say yet how great these all look???

[emoji2956]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will also pay the additional $5 for shipping.

Those are amazing looking pipes, all there together, a leap year set!
Great work Chris, all the way round. A great pipe, great price, great options, and super fast as well. I'm looking forward to having this one in hand and enjoying some fine smokes. Thank you so much.
And, the added s/h costs are no issue, the world changes rather quickly these days!

Well, I guess since you’re so awesome I can do the extra. I Am glad they’re done! Can’t wait to get my grubby fingers on that nice pipe! I do have two questions:
How do we know our number?

Am I the only red Stem??

Thanks again @caskwith seriously nice

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Those are amazing looking pipes, all there together, a leap year set!
Great work Chris, all the way round. A great pipe, great price, great options, and super fast as well. I'm looking forward to having this one in hand and enjoying some fine smokes. Thank you so much.
And, the added s/h costs are no issue, the world changes rather quickly these days!
With 2020 being the way it is, a $5 increase is a welcome relief.

Well, I guess since you’re so awesome I can do the extra. I Am glad they’re done! Can’t wait to get my grubby fingers on that nice pipe! I do have two questions:
How do we know our number?

Am I the only red Stem??

Thanks again @caskwith seriously nice

Haha, thanks.
Yes you are the only red stem.
As to numbers, it can be left as a surprise, I can put it in the email or if Kent approves I can post a list.

This is quite the surprise! September was when I was expecting to possibly see this gem. The added shipping is my pleasure sir! They look beautiful. A full family completed photo might be neat to see...

Top Bottom