What's new

The new old guy

Hello my name is Markus,

I live in Germany and I'm totally new to the whole wet shaving topic. I was observing the forum for some months and made the decision to finally register and become a member of the community.
I haven't started wet shaving yet, but I plan to buy some starter equipment next week.

Regards,
Markus

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Welcome! Feel free to turn to us with any questions you might have about starting your way in the wet-shaving hobby.

Welcome! I've learned a lot here from various members and topics posted. My shaves are mostly a great, meditative experience now with a comfortable shave, great scents and relaxing vibes.

Herr Markus,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time here, learn a lot, and hopefully make a friend or two along the way.

One of my all time favorite products is the German made Wilkinson Sword double edge blade. A very smooth and forgiving blade that gives a fantastic shave.

Peace,
Ike

Hello my name is Markus,

I live in Germany and I'm totally new to the whole wet shaving topic. I was observing the forum for some months and made the decision to finally register and become a member of the community.
I haven't started wet shaving yet, but I plan to buy some starter equipment next week.

Regards,
Markus
Welcome to B&B Markus.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Markus, there are many quality wet shaving items from Germany! What about a Merkur DE razor or a Shavemac brush? ;)

And, of course, my warmest welcome to B&B!

Top Bottom