SOTD6-30-20.jpg

6/8 Wade & Butcher Frameback
B&M Bay Rum
24mm Graydog Boar🐷
Miller Strop
CeraVe HA Serum
B&M Bay Rum AS

20200701_060800.jpg

"The unequalled justly famed patent frameback razor." nice shave with new restore this morn and my new bowl from Turkiye (Turkey.) no complaints today!!!!

10/10

be well all.

camo

Tonight's shave,
Frederick Reynolds 1/4 hollow.

proxy.php

Takes a killer edge, noticeably better than any Wade and Butcher I've owned.
Beautiful razor! I’m also glad to hear about the edge, because I just purchased a Frederick Reynolds from the late 1800s and there is little information on them compared to the wade and butchers. cant wait till it arrives!

I absolutely love the colors on that brush. Who made it and can you post some better pics of it.
The brush is from Logan at Lowborn supply, the color combination is called Tidal. He makes brushes in the same color combination occasionally. He use to have an etsy shop, but he may have moved on from that now. I have put that brush through the ringer so there are some small scuffs/scratches that could be polished out, and as always the pictures don't do it justice.
1593659407506.png

1593659448148.png

1593659482780.png

0B44D7E8-77E1-4438-B97A-31AB06A6C52E.jpeg

semi repetitive post with the same razor, but I’ve added soap and brush to the picture this time!
Razor- Wacker Allround with birch scales
Soap- WSP Black Amber vanille
Brush- Omega travel brush
Mug- friend of mine who is a potter made it
Also I’m a horrible monster and already modified my brand new razor by contouring the rear of the scales from a sharp point to a gentle curve, but I enjoy it so much more now, and I think I stayed fairly true to the makers original design intentions

Top Bottom