What's new

No other reason but .... Thank You so very much !

Hello Gents .....
Well, it's so hard to believe, but the end of July will mark four years since I joined these wonderful B&B forums and became a member of one of the internet's most civilized and respected on-line communities.
I have contributed many postings here on B&B, and have learned an infinite amount of wisdom and insight by participating in our forums. Shaving with a brush, soap (or cream), and a safety razor with a finely honed double edge blade has become one of my daily joyous routines, and I have enjoyed every single minute of your friendship, camaraderie, and support, as I have become a true fellow of our traditional shaving community. With all of the world's craziness and uncertainties, it is simply a pleasure to know that our Badger & Blade community is honest, supportive, knowledgable,
and friendly, and that I always have a website to turn to for happiness and unrestricted joy.
Thank You all for everything you have done to allow me to truly enjoy our wonderful hobby !!
I raise a glass to toast us all, and pray that we and our families stay healthy and strong !
My best regards that all of you and your loved ones stay safe, unaffected by Covid-19, and hopeful in today's world !

Last edited:
Cheers to you as well Adam. I think I've been around as long as you have and feel the same way. The real question is, what's in your glass?

I think most of us feel the same way. I can always count on B&B to cheer me up. I can usually find something interesting to read here and keep my interest in this hobby active. I've been around here for about 8 years and I enjoy every minute of it.

Adam,

Couldn't have said it any better. I am always able to learn, get a good laugh and follow my fellow wet shavers on their journey.

Everyone is polite, civil and of a good nature. Especially the differences of opinion for, I believe, the three top subjects:
Tabac, Williams and Arko!:)

Cheers!

And as much as I am so very appreciative for all the support and friendship here on B & B,
I am always looking forward to my relaxing evening shaves. For tonight, I'm planning on
Barrister & Mann Seville, face lathered with my Yaqi Chianti synthetic brush, and smoothly
shaved with my Rockwell 6C (plate 4) and a fresh Gillette Nacet blade. I think I'll finish
it all off with Stirling MITA Witch Hazel - Aloe splash (an absolute favorite for these hot
muggy upstate New York evenings) and a quick application of Proraso Blue balm. Sublime !!

Adam,

Couldn't have said it any better. I am always able to learn, get a good laugh and follow my fellow wet shavers on their journey.

Everyone is polite, civil and of a good nature. Especially the differences of opinion for, I believe, the three top subjects:
Tabac, Williams and Arko!:)

Cheers!

This is all true. As I’ve progressed down the rabbit hole I’m always coming up with new concepts and questions and I know I can rely on B&B for valuable input. Currently I’m scrutinising individual soap ingredients, so expect more crazy questions about those!

Top Bottom