What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
14,000+ steps................
proxy.php

116,000+ steps (47.3 miles) for the week.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 2 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

17,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

2 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

16,000+ steps..............
proxy.php

Went for an evening road bike ride in 87 degree F temps and some humidity but not as bad as earlier in the day. Did 20.88 miles with 1,379 ft of elevation gain. Total time was 1 hour 53 minutes and my ride time was 1 hour 41 1/2 minutes. Felt strong as compared to my last ride on Saturday where I struggled through the entire ride. The best part was that I logged my best average mph at 12.3. Previous best was 11.7. I'm stoked and pumped for my next ride on Thursday.

Workout today was 5 sets of 8 push ups, 5 sets of 30 bicycle crunches and doing planks for 30 seconds, 5 times. Sad I know but I'm just starting out again. Gotta start somewhere.

Stationary Bike for an hour. Core Exercises, for example, planks and about 10 others. I've been doing core exercises since the pandemic lockdown. What a difference this has made for eliminating low back pain.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 2 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

proxy.php

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I am gonna do an hour run at the park if I finish my honeydo’s before it gets too hot.

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

19,000+ steps..............
proxy.php

It's been three months since I started my Coronavirus-stay-at-home workout. Today, strength workout with dumbbells and resistance bands. Plus the usual stationary biking.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I would go stir crazy staying home for 3 months!
I just spent 2 weeks quarantined inside my home and that was brutal.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

14,000+ steps..............
proxy.php

Top Bottom