What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Zaharoff Signature Soap and Aftershave
7C86A743-7FFD-4826-B831-8D9D94A00219.jpeg

I received my Timeless TI.68 matte a couple of weeks ago but hadn't posted a picture.

For Father's day i received:

1- WCS Hyperion SS handle - I already have one that I use with my Timeless TI.95 and I liked it so much I ordered a second one for the TI.68
2- Phoenix & Beau Imperial Rum
3- Oleo Soap Works El Caballero
IMG_20200622_185224.jpg

How do you like the scent?
I like the fact that it is not complex.. Very Peach forward, like a ripe peach. I was worried it might be a synthetic peach smell, but happily can say this smells very natural. On the back end I get a dark Cognac and tobacco.. Those are all in the scent Wheel House for me so I would say a Win. I would say the scent strength is a 6 out of 10. Unfortunately, I was not able to shave this evening so my first impression is off the puck only. I already have the Kaizen base and would highly recommend. Put it in the category of must try. Certainly looking forward to my shave tomorrow.

Happy Father’s Day gents!

Got some TOBS Grapefruit and a lather bowl from the wife and a card game from my oldest this morning.

View attachment 1115927

My youngest got me this epic mug from PAA - I love that I have that razor!

View attachment 1115928

I actually ordered this for myself but didn’t open it until today because I had it on my wish list but doubted they’d be able to find it (they weren’t) - an unused Heritage set.

View attachment 1115929

that blue thing is a lather bowl? Please tell me more.

Top Bottom