What's new

Poll: Which design do you like the most?

Which Janus Design do you prefer?

• Janus Toggle Prototype

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • Janus Toggle Limited Edition

Votes: 35 53.8%

• Total voters
This poll is only about design, not performance. Janus Modern Toggle Prototype (left) vs. Janus Modern Toggle Limited Edition (right).
Prototype vs Limited Edition.jpg

Clearly when things get wet, the limited edition will win the day but, but you said design only. That prototype is stunning.
I can tell you from personal experience now that the original version (Prototype) is no more slippery than the LE. Surprised I was.

M

member 119848

the Janus Modern Toggle Limited Edition (right)
because it doesn´t seem slippy as the other one

the Janus Modern Toggle Limited Edition (right)
because it doesn´t seem slippy as the other one
The poll is only to determine which one is visually more appealing to you. If you eliminate any considerations about which on is more slippery which one would you vote for? You can change your vote.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I prefer the LE on the right as it looks more delicate and refined than the prototype. Also the flatter cap looks easier to shave under the nose. By comparison, to me at least, the prototype looks a bit of a clumsy sledgehammer.

I prefer the LE on the right as it looks more delicate and refined than the prototype. Also the flatter cap looks easier to shave under the nose. By comparison, to me at least, the prototype looks a bit of a clumsy sledgehammer.

I didn't even notice the cap, yikes. I voted for the left. Now I'm reconsidering because of that cap being so big in comparison.

I didn't even notice the cap, yikes. I voted for the left. Now I'm reconsidering because of that cap being so big in comparison.
Fwiw I'm told the dome shape contributed a lot to comfort level and ability to get the right approach angle.

From a visual perspective the one on the left, to me is much more appealing.

From a functional standpoint, the one on the right may work out a bit better as it actually has some knurling on the handle.

If it were me I'd add a light knurling on the razor on the left and go with it.

Top Bottom