What's new

What is your next soap on your "To Buy" List?

Most likely a couple of bars of stirling mentholated pre shave soap. Before brexit or get them in Canada.

still searching for a great lavender scent. Tobs was not bad. Stirling is mwah, meissner not strong enough. Doubt fine will.

Cheap thrill list shaving sticks from Latoja, speick, Valobra, Wilkinson.
If you don’t mind a cream you could try Trumper Violet. The soap is pants though

Le Père Lucien
MDC Fougere/Original/Vetiver/Agrumes - already have the Rose
Wickham 1912 - Classic 24
SV Stella Alpina

In no particular order

Ordered these yesterday:
It will be my first time with B&M and Stirling, the same goes for razarock

Barrister and Mann Cheshire
Maggard1.jpg

Stirling Deep Blue
m2.jpg

Razarock The Dead Sea
m3.jpg

Razarock Caribbien Holiday
m5.jpg
Cella Bio with aloe vera
m4.jpg

I want to try Shannon’s Soaps Pineapple Banana and Stirling Barbershop (I love the scent of Sir Hare Barbershop but the lather isn’t great - I often use unscented Stirling with it)

Stirling is a great soap. So far I’ve only tried their Executive Man. It smells spot on to Creed Aventus to me
Sterling shaving soaps are very good but there are many other soaps out there and rather than own just Sterling buy other soaps and explore give away the ones you don't like or grate them and mix them and create your own soaps but move on and enjoy our wonderful hobby.I try a bunch of different de blades too and I have 62 razors all bought on the Bay cheaply!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Sterling shaving soaps are very good but there are many other soaps out there and rather than own just Sterling buy other soaps and explore give away the ones you don't like or grate them and mix them and create your own soaps but move on and enjoy our wonderful hobby.I try a bunch of different de blades too and I have 62 razors all bought on the Bay cheaply!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Only 62 razors? What are you, a newbie? Lol
One for every day of the mont... oh wait.

Top Bottom