What's new

What is your next soap on your "To Buy" List?

Stirling Arkadia
proxy.php

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I've have eight Stirling samples on the way, my first purchase from this soap maker.

Almond Creme
Ozark Mountain
Gatlingburg
Baker Street
Deep Blue Sea
Executive Man
Coconut Lime
Piacenza

Thats 8 oz of soap, added to the 7 pounds I already have.
Congrats on the Stirling soap!
I have Barbershop with Arkadia & Piacenza samples - all awesome.
Looking forward to ordering a tub of Arkadia very soon!
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I just got Captain's choice lime and Oleo Soap works Excursion a few weeks ago.

Haven't tried either one but looking forward to both. The Excursion smells pretty close to YSL La Nuit De 'Homme which ih ave a botttle of the Cologne.

I’ve had this one sitting in my cart at Top of the Chain for awhile. For some reason I kept setting it aside in lieu of other orders.
EXTRO’ COSMESI | Liquirizia & Magnolia. I’ve never tried an Extro’ Cosmesi soap before. I just checked and I have enough store credits to get it for free. Ordered!

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I’ve had this one sitting in my cart at Top of the Chain for awhile. For some reason I kept setting it aside in lieu of other orders.
EXTRO’ COSMESI | Liquirizia & Magnolia. I’ve never tried an Extro’ Cosmesi soap before. I just checked and I have enough store credits to get it for free. Ordered!

Let us know what you think of it.

Anything Stirling or Soap Commander. I really need to check these out, I had a sample of Catie’s Bubbles and it was amazing.

Most likely a couple of bars of stirling mentholated pre shave soap. Before brexit or get them in Canada.

still searching for a great lavender scent. Tobs was not bad. Stirling is mwah, meissner not strong enough. Doubt fine will.

Cheap thrill list shaving sticks from Latoja, speick, Valobra, Wilkinson.

Top Bottom