What's new

Anyone ever use dog hair for a shaving brush?

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Tried it once. Ran round in circles chasing the shiny razor, then bit my neighbour.

Dog facepalm.gif

All other concerns aside, from a usability standpoint, I wouldn't think the hair would be stiff enough to provide the backbone needed for a shaving brush.

Well, I've seen people here use O-rings to give a brush more babkbone. With a dog-hair brush, I suppose you could use a flea collar to stiffen it up.

Well, I've seen people here use O-rings to give a brush more babkbone. With a dog-hair brush, I suppose you could use a flea collar to stiffen it up.

Every time I see a picture of you avatar it reminds me of a an old joke.
Woman gets two tattoos on her ***, one of Robert Redford, the other of Paul Newman.
She asks a friend - what do you think of my new tattoos? Her friend says, the one on the left looks like Robert Redford, the one on the right looks like Paul Newman and the one in the middle looks like Grizzly Addams.
Makes me laugh.:)

LOL- laughed so hard I almost wet my shorts!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Thread of the day right here. Just what I need while working the second half of a split shift with 4 hours sleep in between. :)

Top Bottom