What's new

Charcoal Goods beat everything in my den

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I don't like the torpedo. I have one that came with the razor but it's too long for my tastes at 4" I prefer 3.25 but 3 to 3.5 is usually good.
I hear you. I've read people complaining that the torpedo is unwieldy. But I love the way the series 2 torpedo looks, and I like long handles. So I'm hoping it's okay to use. If not, it sure is a pleasure to look at. :)

I hear you. I've read people complaining that the torpedo is unwieldy. But I love the way the series 2 torpedo looks, and I like long handles. So I'm hoping it's okay to use. If not, it sure is a pleasure to look at. :)

I have the Torpedo in SS. I like longer handles also. For a 4" handle it's surprisingly light. I think close to 77 grams.

Copper stinger must be pretty heavy.
Trying hard not to buy the maze in copper. Already have too many handles.
It's heavier than the brass. I bought one of those too. *For shame* I figured they will sell out today, so I will use the brass one on an old Gillette probably. Hopefully they fit with the new and tech.

I got a brass stinger but I am a also a little worried by the total weight of the razor but since I got the machines and skills I am considering machining out the handle and make a press fit cap just like wolfman do on his hollow handles. Is there anybody that have done this to a charcoal handle before? If so does anyone have a estimate on how much weight can be removed?

Well...i was weak too, I'm justifying it because it's the end of copper and brass. I don't think there will be anymore since he is going to SS with only one handle.

Ordered a copper Maze and brass Twin Helix. It does look like the end of an era.

I don’t post around here nearly as much as I use too. Something about finding what works for me and not looking back. Glad to see other gents enjoying their CG’s.

Compared to my Game Changer with Radio Knob handle.

CE4F5772-4867-4575-9CA3-EEE8F500BFD3.jpeg

Top Bottom