What's new

It'd my birthday!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Hello all. Just a quick note of appreciation to all of you, except @KeenDogg , because I love to pick on him and EVERYONE else loves him. Anyway, back to me.

As almost everyone on B&B knows, I am on here too much, but I find that you are all so KIND to me that I can't stay away. I am not stretching the truth too much when I say that some of you are closer to me than some of my family. Of course "friends are the family that we choose for ourselves" or something like that. Also: "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose"..... Unless you are a nurse, and I was, and I did, with gloves.

Thank you all for being my favorite birthday party place, every single day!

So I say all of the above to say this: thank you for letting me pick your brains, and not your nose.

Sincerely, Dave

FarmerTan

Ya ever notice how all the Kool kids were named Dave? Thanks for all the kind werds my friends. See how autokorreck made it "It'd my birthday?" Lol. Long after I'm dead folks will be able to laff and say, "that man was at LEAST as dum as a bocks o' rox!"

FarmerTan

All of you guys really do rock this town. Eventually I'm going to get together the most worthless pile of cr*p and have a PIF celebrating my worthless contributions to the interwebs and whoever loses will win. I've got some worthless stuff though that someone might actually get some bids for the Saint Sue Auction.

But some unlucky devil will get some truly worthless stuff from Forty years of haircutting!

Top Bottom