What's new

Razo Rock - Mudder Focker

So I hear/read (not sure if entirely true) that Razo Rock makes imitations of some other brands. Again not trying to be negative and perhaps it was based on biased/negative feeedback. I love their soaps. So if there is any link there-in what is the alternative to their Mudder Focker? I really enjoy the scent.:em2400:

I don't know if they are imitations of other brands, my understanding is that RR soaps are made
by various other "manufacturers" or artisans, mostly Italian as the several that I have say that they
were made in Italy. I have Mudder Focker and it's a pretty unique scented soap and performs well.
XXX is another really good one from RR. Good soaps at a good price to me.

Razorock has a few soap bases they use across their product line. Many, but not all, of the scents are "their version" of a famous cologne.

MF seems to be a version of their "super tallow" soap base with added Fuller's Earth. The scent is supposed to be "inspired by" Boellis Panama 1924 Eau de Toilette, a very expensive Italian EDT.

Boellis offers a shaving soap, but it does not have Fuller's Earth. It is an Italian soft soap somewhat similar to Cella, with a softer almond scent.

Last edited:
I got it because of the name and then bam! The scent and lathering are amazing. I leave the soap uncovered out and it literally brings an awesome "melody" to the room.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
MF can compete with the trendy artisans in post-shave, IMHO. I always enjoyed saying the name of the soap after each shave.

MF, one of my very favourite scents and a great soap. The aftershave performs admirably and lasts a good few hours. I've heard of the fragrance being compared to Le 3' Homme de Caron.

Can anyone verify that Mudder Focker smells like Boellis Panama 1924 edt?

at $110 Its a bit pricey to order the edt, but if it smells like mudder focker I just might.

By the description alone, it’s not one I would have bought. I traded a couple of soaps with a member on here and the MF was one of the soaps I received.
Lo and behold I love it. Like all the Razorock soaps it lathers wonderfully.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Shaved with the em-effer today! :devil:

Great shave, great lather, cushion etc. Agreed.

But I will be a dissenting voice in terms of its scent: too floral. Carnations? I don't know. Don't have the cologne referenced above, will check its profile.

Leaving the lid off for a scent fade, hopefully. Remember all such things are subjective. Why, there are people who don't like the smell of Tabac, and that is astonishing!

AA

Can anyone verify that Mudder Focker smells like Boellis Panama 1924 edt?

at $110 Its a bit pricey to order the edt, but if it smells like mudder focker I just might.
I've never smelled Boellis Panama, but it was widely known that the scent was an homage to it when the soap first appeared on the scene a number of years ago.

I've never smelled Boellis Panama, but it was widely known that the scent was an homage to it when the soap first appeared on the scene a number of years ago.

Right, I know that is what everyone says, but I havent found anyone who has actually smelled both. Just looking ofr confirmation and wondering how close the Soap and Aftershave are in scent to the original Panama EDT.

I have tried a few "dupes" or homages to creed aventus (seems like everyone has one these days). I havent smelled the original, but the homages dont all smell the same, so I figure there is some divergence from the original in most homages.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Notes of "Citrus fruit, Tobacco flower, Vanilla"

It could be. I don't like vanilla.

AA

Top Bottom