What's new

Hyaluronic Acid Is Magic For My Post Shave Skin | It's A Game Changer

Ad Astra

The Instigator
On impulse yesterday, I used a handful of HA on my dry and messed up hair.

It worked so well as a moisturizer pomade, I just looked it up.

Yes. It's a hair thing in the beauty world. Google it, as they say.

Did you know HA can hold 1,000x its weight in water?

Glad I got a big bottle.

AA

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
On impulse yesterday, I used a handful of HA on my dry and messed up hair.

It worked so well as a moisturizer pomade, I just looked it up.

Yes. It's a hair thing in the beauty world. Google it, as they say.

Did you know HA can hold 1,000x its weight in water?

Glad I got a big bottle.

AA
Is that Shulton OS under that brush?

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
On impulse yesterday, I used a handful of HA on my dry and messed up hair. It worked so well...Glad I got a big bottle.

Gotta try it. I assume you applied it to your still damp but not wet hair? That's what I'm going to try first.

Cool idea you had.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
You certainly sold me on using HA as my aftershave balm. Great stuff! :)

Generally I'll take all the enabler credit I can get. It furthers my quest for the Enabler of the Month award.

Here I'm just trying to give hyaluronic acid a chance to show itself off. It's cheap. I believe anybody who tries it is giving it an opportunity to sell itself, a task for which it's well qualified.

It's been an absolute game changer for me.

Happy shaves,

Jim

I've been using it for a few weeks now having read this thread. Can't say I find much if any difference in anything when using it post shave. But....

I'm a vaper, which can sometimes leave me with dry skin in places. HA used at night time, over damp skin has worked well in clearing that up.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I've been using it for a few weeks now having read this thread. Can't say I find much if any difference in anything when using it post shave. But....

I'm a vaper, which can sometimes leave me with dry skin in places. HA used at night time, over damp skin has worked well in clearing that up.

Cool.

I sometimes apply it twice. Always immediately post shave. Sometimes later in the day or before bed. Whatever it takes so my skin isn't so dry.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Cool.

I sometimes apply it twice. Always immediately post shave. Sometimes later in the day or before bed. Whatever it takes so my skin isn't so dry.

As a card carrying Southern Italian, dry skin is not a problem for me - even living in the high desert. ;)

I like the way HA helps repair damage from the sun and wind - and, of course, overzealous shaving. ;)

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
As a card carrying Southern Italian, dry skin is not a problem for me - even living in the high desert. ;)

I like the way HA helps repair damage from the sun and wind - and, of course, overzealous shaving. ;)

Very helpful information I think.

Because my skin is dry it's very hard for me to distinguish damage from shaving, sun, and wind from dryness.

Happy shaves,

Jim

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Very helpful information I think.

Because my skin is dry it's very hard for me to distinguish damage from shaving, sun, and wind from dryness.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Because of age and previous sun damage, I've become close personal friends with my dermatologist.

As he freezes or cuts out the follies of youth, HA is exceptionally soothing and healing when used on the aftermath. I ran using HA by him. His one word answer: "Perfect".

I received my bottle in local post and time will tell but I like the way it makes my face feel on the post shave, thanks goes out to @Chan Eil Whiskers for doing the review and bringing this product to my attention

00A6D385-15B1-40AA-A1C4-55DA828A6E42.jpeg

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Have been noticing changes in how my mug feels, but only in absentia. If I use it once or twice a day, I don’t feel a difference. When I skip a day, my bouts of self-inflicted irritation feel worse and for longer.

Top Bottom