What's new

The Wolf has Landed

The Titanium Timeless besides the weight
for me it has a softer face feel , just something about the Titanium . The SS Timeless is a very nice Razor and I still use it but not as much as the Titanium Or the Wolfman .

For my face, the Timeless .78 bronze open comb is the crown jewel between my two Timeless razors. I haven't tried the titanium Timeless .95, but I've used my stainless .95 OC many times, and I just can't get the same close and long-lasting shave with it as I can with the bronze .78.

P.S. I also enjoy my WR2 1.35 OC...

P.P.S. And my WR1 .74 OC...

For those curious about queue spots, I placed my initial order on 9/19/19. I received my invoice to pay today, 4/9/20. I expect I’ll have the razor by the end of April. Looking forward to comparing my 1.25 WR-2 to my .86 WR-1.

For those curious about queue spots, I placed my initial order on 9/19/19. I received my invoice to pay today, 4/9/20. I expect I’ll have the razor by the end of April. Looking forward to comparing my 1.25 WR-2 to my .86 WR-1.
Yes, I'd be very curious to hear your thoughts on those two Wolfmans.

Another member of the club :001_smile - arrived today.

mini-ACX.jpg

Thank you all on your kind words! Here is the timeline: Sep 18, 2019 - put name on the list; Wed, Apr 8, 2020 received an email asking if I wanted to proceed; invoice paid on Apr 14; shipped on Apr 22, received today (Alberta => Ontario).

I have the same configuration except the XL handle and must say it is as close to DE perfection as you will find

This beaut arrived today. I’ll take her out for her maiden voyage tonight.

Attachments

• CF607763-2EC4-44E3-B0D6-BDD442AD3344.jpeg
    CF607763-2EC4-44E3-B0D6-BDD442AD3344.jpeg
    271.4 KB · Views: 47
  • E9D47610-DE8A-4DF5-A3D5-D7EC0A92D90A.jpeg
    E9D47610-DE8A-4DF5-A3D5-D7EC0A92D90A.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 51
  • C2ECEF59-2A02-4E1C-B492-79B80EF5C247.jpeg
    C2ECEF59-2A02-4E1C-B492-79B80EF5C247.jpeg
    318.3 KB · Views: 51
Man - I have tried for years to try and get on the waitlist

they look fantastic and you all say they shave great

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Man - I have tried for years to try and get on the waitlist

they look fantastic and you all say they shave great
Times have changed. You can get on the Wolfman website and order what you want. Yes, you’ll wait 5-7 months; but eventually you’ll have one.

I got the the 1.25 SB. Just finished the first spin. I’ll wait a few more shaves before the coronation, but the initial shave was probably as smooth as any razor I’ve ever used. Perhaps a little smoother than my Timeless SS .68, , Ti .95, my Crat #15, my New LC, RFB or my 17-4. Not sure I’ve used a smoother razor. The efficiency seemed better than my Timeless .95, my Ti .95, my 17-4, Karve E or the Crat #15. I think it’s a good bit smoother than my Wolf WR-1 .86 and a little more efficient. I would initially rate the efficiency a touch behind a CG Level 3 or a Karve F. For the inaugural shave, it definitely redlined the wow meter. Appearance-wise, I think it’s only peer would be the 17-4, but I think the Wolf is the GOAT there. For me, it was worth the 8 months between initial waitlist and delivery. I’ll report back in a couple weeks after about 10 shaves or so.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I got the the 1.25 SB. Just finished the first spin. I’ll wait a few more shaves before the coronation, but the initial shave was probably as smooth as any razor I’ve ever used. Perhaps a little smoother than my Timeless SS .68, , Ti .95, my Crat #15, my New LC, RFB or my 17-4. Not sure I’ve used a smoother razor. The efficiency seemed better than my Timeless .95, my Ti .95, my 17-4, Karve E or the Crat #15. I think it’s a good bit smoother than my Wolf WR-1 .86 and a little more efficient. I would initially rate the efficiency a touch behind a CG Level 3 or a Karve F. For the inaugural shave, it definitely redlined the wow meter. Appearance-wise, I think it’s only peer would be the 17-4, but I think the Wolf is the GOAT there. For me, it was worth the 8 months between initial waitlist and delivery. I’ll report back in a couple weeks after about 10 shaves or so.
Fantastic first report. Happy for you, my friend. And, needless to say, I concur with your assessment.

Times have changed. You can get on the Wolfman website and order what you want. Yes, you’ll wait 5-7 months; but eventually you’ll have one.

Thanks - I hadn’t realised

just checked, but seems that only the Stainless Steel are available to order

I was really after the titanium - James used to have some lovely pictures of razors on his site

I will send him an email

congrats on the razor

Top Bottom