What's new

Day to day trousers

I really like Lee casual pants from Kohl's, especially for comfort and their range of sizes liked relaxed fit. Some are a little dressier/business casual and some can be a nice alternative to jeans.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
I am sorry, what is M&S? I am interested in these if they wear like jeans.
I believe that's Marks and Spencer in the UK.

You can also try Samuel Windsor, another UK vendor that has a US website, and, I believe, a US warehouse. I know they have moleskin trousers, and I will probably be ordering some myself. They are a low-price seller, so I cannot comment on the quality of the goods.

(If you want to spend some money on rugged yet elegant fieldwear, though, there's always Cording's in London--owned by none other than Eric Clapton.)

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'll throw out a couple options for next winter ...

Great wool pants with a bit of polyester. A bit thick for multi-season wear, but great for winter. The main "problem" is they only come in the one colour ... but it's a nice olive so not a bad choice. Two back pockets but no button closure, if that matters to you.

Lighter-weight than the other option and only 50% wool, but a nice navy colour. Good for fall and spring, and roomy enough that long johns underneath for cold winter are not a problem. Only one (right) back pocket, but with button closure, if that matters to you. Button fly, if that matters.

I own both and like both. They are not "baggy" per se, but certainly not "slim fit" the way far too many trousers are nowadays. Likewise, while they are not (IMHO) excessively high-waisted, they are not the "modern" low-waisted monstrosities you see so often. So comfortable, without making you look like this ...

1587578515061.png

Did you catch this as the page was loading....
Price in toilet paper rolls approximately 324 toilet paper rolls. We do not yet accept toilet paper as payment.
My internet connection or computer was so slow that this flashed briefly on the screen. I don't see how the select the option on the webpage but when looking at the HTML there was that toiletpaperconversion. :laugh:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Did you catch this as the page was loading....
Price in toilet paper rolls approximately 324 toilet paper rolls. We do not yet accept toilet paper as payment.
My internet connection or computer was so slow that this flashed briefly on the screen. I don't see how the select the option on the webpage but when looking at the HTML there was that toiletpaperconversion. :laugh:
They actually have a few good laughs sprinkled throughout their website.

Top Bottom