What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

My STOWA Flieger Baumuster B

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The watch adorning my wrist today is a Vincero. Not a high end watch by any stretch but what is unique and something I have not seen in any other watches, even high end ones, is the use of a thin slice of Italian marble for the watch face. When they were available you could choose from green, black, white or storm grey Italian marble. I went with the green, which I hope you can appreciate in the photos below.

P1080075.JPG
P1080069.JPG
P1080067.JPG

The middle shot gives you an idea of how beautiful green veined marble is.

Tim

You guys are killing me with some of these watches. My wife would kill me if I bought more, though, since I have stopped working since the pandemic!

You guys are killing me with some of these watches. My wife would kill me if I bought more, though, since I have stopped working since the pandemic!
Lucky you, I'm working more hours than I would do normally,. I dont know what is the lesser of the two evils. Been stuck at home or working balls out due to staff shortages. I will be glad when the restrictions are lifted and I can get back to a 8 hour work day. At least I get to go out every day.

The Legend Diver is a true value proposition as to entry level “luxury” wristwatches IMO. The ETA 2824 movement is robust and quite accurate! Many will scoff at spending over $1000 USD on a wristwatch suggesting a mobile phone is truly all you need to tell the time.
View attachment 1087419
It is not always convenient, or even polite, to haul a cell phone out of a pocket and look at it to get the time.

Like if you are at church, a movie theater, or classroom. Especially if it is in your front pocket and you are sitting down. You are going to use very obvious body language getting it out.

A watch can always be viewed discreetly.

Top Bottom