What's new

WOLFMAN Razor Fanatics / Fans - What Other Razors do you like as much?

WOLFMAN RAZORS have a big fan base (fanatics). Curious what others razors do you like just as much (or better)?

Thought this would be a fun thread...

While I love my Wolfman, I am very fond of my Blackbird. Outstanding efficiency and I love the design, feel. and look. Compact head and narrow handle makes shaving a pleasure.

These are the razors that I have that I like just as much as my Wolfman WR1s and WR2: Merkur Futur, Muhle R-41 2013, ATT H1, Gillette NEW type LC, and Charcoal Goods Lvl 3 OC.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
None....I have 4 wolfman SB WR2s in various gaps and use two of them exclusively.
1.35 and 1.55 Ti.

The other two will be sold at some point. I feel this is not the time to sell high end
gear of any sort.
Smart.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

I have 6 Timeless razors in stainless (4), bronze (1), and Titanium (1). They're all keepers! I'm on the Wolfman waitlist, but I've decided I won't buy one. My Timeless razors scratch all my itches. YMMV. :)
Another smart man.

My Wolfman WR2 1.05 is my number one razor. The following are good but the Wolfman is the top one:
  • Karve
  • Timeless SB .68
  • ATT S1
For vintage razors, UK Aristocrat

I own two Wolfmans.
A BBS-1 and a WR1 (0.61)

I prefer to shave with the Rockwell 6s most of the times. It may does not look as nice, but I think it performs a little better, it's smoother and has absolutely no blade-feel. I have 3 in total, 2 are my backups.

I love my Brit Aristo #16s more than my WR1 (w/o the baseplate engraving) and my WR2, although the WR2 is close (the WR1, not so much...)

Top Bottom