All that you need are the following:
1) Proraso White Tub
2) Proraso Red Tub
3) Proraso Green Tub.
4) Cella Tub
5) Arko Shave Stick
6) Palmolive Shave Stick
7) Tabac
My opinion only though. All cheap and work well.

Agree. Just add MWF, Haslinger, and Speick to this list and I would say it’s the basics. To take it high end add DR Harris too. Done.

If you want to add modern stuff get MdC, Mike’s, B&M, and Stirling.

Get one of each, don’t make my mistake and get too many fragrances too early.

Those 15 soaps would be a couple of years worth, so you can focus on finding the right razor and blade combo for each soap;) oh, and the right brushes too... ;P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try shaving with what you have (which is already a lot) for let’s say a year and Make some time to master a difficult soap.
It will give you a better understanding what you love, hate, is ok etc.

When I started I could not get a decent lather from hard soap (dislike Cade, vgz)
Now I can and I start to think different from that day one when I preferred creams upgraded those to croaps and now slowly start to appreciate the harder soaps.

I ditched a lot of soaps (and even razors) in the proces because I was not able to get it to work for me.

Have fun!

Get one of each, don’t make my mistake and get too many fragrances too early.

I agree with that statement 100%. +1

When I first started purchasing soaps, every time I found a soap that I really liked, I would pick up multiple scents. Over the past few years, new soap formulations have become available. I tried many of those new formulations and like some even better than the ones I already had in my collection. Before I knew it, I had 175 soaps in my den, enough to last for about 25 years. Thus, many of the older soaps in my collection now go unused, even though they were once favorites. They have been replaced with new favorites.

Thus, purchase one scent of each soap you want to try and only purchase multiple scents in those formulations that you truly consider to be a perfect fit for your needs and preferences. Otherwise, you might end up with enough soaps to last 25 years like I did.

Looks as though you have plenty of lather to last a good, long while. Save your pennies, and use up what you already have.

Top Bottom