What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
D9375278-21C2-4045-BFF4-145A468FB623.jpeg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Oh man... this is not good. Liked the first pipe smoke today, now I’m on round two with some Davidoff green.
View attachment 1082724

It sounds like you're a fan of aromatics.

The good news of getting into pipes is that, unless you start getting into buying high end artisanal pipes, pipe smoking is a hell of a lot cheaper than cigar smoking. The bad news is that a couple of the major players (McClelland and Dunhill) are out of the tobacco game. There are still many great tobacco producers out there, but McClelland and Dunhill were both so well known and held at such high regard.

I think he meant that he liked it. Not good that he is on his second pipe of the dayz
Ohhhh.... He's going to be neck deep in Mason jars before he knows it

Bingo - I liked the Davidoff Green - but this tin is about 12 years old, and i‘m a Davidoff cigar fanboy, so maybe it was mental. I’m not worried about the mason jars and the tobacco - but the closet full of artisan pipes that may be in my Near future is the last thing I need 😢

The only saving grace is there are so many makers, and so much random stuff you need (rests, readers, pipe cleaners, etc) that it’s going to take a pretty long time for me to ramp up.

Bingo - I liked the Davidoff Green - but this tin is about 12 years old, and i‘m a Davidoff cigar fanboy, so maybe it was mental. I’m not worried about the mason jars and the tobacco - but the closet full of artisan pipes that may be in my Near future is the last thing I need 😢

The only saving grace is there are so many makers, and so much random stuff you need (rests, readers, pipe cleaners, etc) that it’s going to take a pretty long time for me to ramp up.
Pipes take time to acquire unless you're Instagram or Facebook and following makers. 😁

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member

It won’t take long at all;).

Top Bottom