What's new

Zoom Virtual Meetup Friday, April 3, 5:00pm-8:00pm PST

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I’ve got an upgraded subscription, so all will be well. Room for Up to 100, unlimited time.

It’s keyed to the host, so others don’t need an upgrade or even a zoom account to join. Just click the link, enter the code, and good to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice.

So tomorrow (Friday) 7pm CST. I’ll try to join up for a smoke.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Just a heads up that if there are any technical glitches, heck back here in this thread for solutions—I’ll post here if we have a problem and need to do something different. Barring the unexpected, I look forward to seeing many of you tomorrow!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
This is a great thing. We have been doing google hangouts with the group from my smoking lounge daily since the lockdown started. We have between 4 and 12 guys on the hangout several times a day, chatting and smoking. It has provided us with some semblance of normalcy during this difficult time. I will try to jump on the zoom meeting today. Thanks for doing this.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Just tried to open it up, but with the satellite connection I have, and it being cloudy and stormy here for the last few weeks, I wasn't able to get it to load. The connection here is 25 Mbs...on a good day.

I'll burn a bowl with y'all anyway and think of you.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Just tried to open it up, but with the satellite connection I have, and it being cloudy and stormy here for the last few weeks, I wasn't able to get it to load. The connection here is 25 Mbs...on a good day.

I'll burn a bowl with y'all anyway and think of you.

Sorry to hear, but glad you’re with us in spirit!

There’s 9 of us in right now. Good time.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Sorry to hear, but glad you’re with us in spirit!

There’s 9 of us in right now. Good time.

Tonight was classic 'merican...Carter Hall in a Dr. Grabow.

1585963555051.png

Sorry I missed most of y'all. Thanks for Micah and Price for sticking around and putting up with me hollering for my bone head bird dogs on occasion.

The cigar I had was delicious. (Alec Bradley Magic Toast) Thank you for helping me take the time to enjoy it.

I'm lighting up a bowl of CD speakeasy a I refill my Quiet Man whiskey and grab another local brew. 😁

Top Bottom