What's new

Gillette Nacet...not a fan!

So I tried out a Nacet this morning only to find out that for me it's like trying to go 9 rounds with a Troybilt Chipper/Shredder and getting my Heine kicked! These things tear me up bad! So now I'm stuck with over 100 of these things (got them as a gift) and nothing to do with them! Yay!

I can rock a Feather without a problem. I really enjoy PolSilver and Wizamet (German) as well as KAI. But I swear I saw the edge of the Nacet was ground uneven...if you looked at the blade from the flat side the edge looked like a wave. Maybe it was just my eyes playing tricks on me.

I can't do a listing for another two weeks or more. I've only been on here since the 27th of February. I'd be more than happy to do a trade even. These things just don't work for me haha.

I can rock a Feather without a problem. I really enjoy PolSilver and Wizamet (German) as well as KAI. But I swear I saw the edge of the Nacet was ground uneven...if you looked at the blade from the flat side the edge looked like a wave. Maybe it was just my eyes playing tricks on me.
You are not alone. My tough beard can bring feathers on their knees by 4th shave and Polsilvers are my everyday blade. I shave 5 days a week. I was hoping alligator slayer Nacets will be giving company to Feathers considering they are (as of recent past) meant for Middle east markets where man have thick bristles.
Nacets, at best felt like leaf racker being dragged across the skin. I tried them on every increment of my Parker adjustable and mild karve plates. Let down was Epic.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
So I tried out a Nacet this morning only to find out that for me it's like trying to go 9 rounds with a Troybilt Chipper/Shredder and getting my Heine kicked! These things tear me up bad! So now I'm stuck with over 100 of these things (got them as a gift) and nothing to do with them! Yay!

What razor did you use?

So which blades do you like?

Top Bottom