What's new

Chubby 3 Simpsons - Head shaving - 2nd thought

Since Coronavirus days, and self quarantine I am loving these brushes, since I have started shaving my head for the first time. These brushes were made for either people who love 3-4 shaves and/or head shaving, it's amazing how much leather they produce and make head shaving a bliss.

Though I couldn't really get the hang of shaving my head using my Feather ASD2 and just used a Gillette cartridge (Proglide)

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
The Chubby 3 is a fine brush for shaving one's face and head all in 3 passes! I load mine up with the wool fat and it becomes, well, almost dangerous as the the lather explodes!

The Chubby 3 is a fine brush for shaving one's face and head all in 3 passes! I load mine up with the wool fat and it becomes, well, almost dangerous as the the lather explodes!

Good call about wool fat, I'll have to try that next week! I used Beaudelaire (BM) today.

You cannot go wrong using the Chubby 3 for head shaving. After I load mine up, I am able to do 3 face passes and 2 head passes.

I am always amazed at how dense it is while still being soft. I have the Chubby 3 in Best (also have the Chubby 2 in Best) while still debating about a Chubby 2 in Silvertip or Manchurian. Try it with one of your favorite soaps and then see what happens.

marty

Top Bottom