What's new

The Big PIF (ends 3/21/2020)

I will loan Zig a photo....just the photo.

Pasta loving Caique.

Shaggy2.jpg

Had to reset my phone and Wifi, or else this would take forever.
And his big "brother"...

Attachments

• 20191225_125552-1.jpg
    20191225_125552-1.jpg
    591.9 KB · Views: 6
The little one (first photo) was going to be put down. His previous owners couldn't pay the vet bill for a broken leg, but a euthanasia was only $70.
I offered to pay the vet bill. They said no, that they don't really want him any more. I paid them $100 for the dog. We went to the vet, got the leg casted, and the cast came off a few weeks ago.

The little one (first photo) was going to be put down. His previous owners couldn't pay the vet bill for a broken leg, but a euthanasia was only $70.
I offered to pay the vet bill. They said no, that they don't really want him any more. I paid them $100 for the dog. We went to the vet, got the leg casted, and the cast came off a few weeks ago.
You're good people.[emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I don't know their situation, so I'm trying really hard not to be upset with those people. Good on you for stepping in.

You're good people.[emoji846]
Too right. That's a "rescue" if I've ever heard of one.

Wow, that's awesome! I'm so new here I don't have the posts to qualify, but I do want to say it's cool to see such a generous community.

To post an update:
A lot of soaps showed up. A LOT. Imperial Barber, Al's Shaving, Osma, Mysore, Mr. Natty, amongst others.
There were also a variety of aftershaves. This was my first time smelling Stirling and Clubman aftershaves. I like 'em both.
A nice badger brush welcomed me, and it's my only wooden-handled brush. It's quite soft.
The SuperSpeed has a 1952 date code. Methinks I can get it sparkly and pristine, although it is 100% usable as it arrived.

As promised, I'll be PIFing the items I won't use. Thank you again to @FoolishMortal

Top Bottom