What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
C5B22993-8546-48A7-9A58-31F2526E2483.jpeg
BIC Flex 4 (41).

Was gonna use the Mach3 Turbo but realized I still had a Gillette SkinGuard Cart left,

Razor: Gillette SkinGuard (27)
Brush: Razorock Keyhole 22mm
Cream: Palmolive Classic Cream

Wow shave #27 after not using this cart in over 6+ weeks and the result was a BBS comfortable shave. Palmolive Cream was amazing as usual I can't get enough of that scent, thanks!

Was gonna use the Mach3 Turbo but realized I still had a Gillette SkinGuard Cart left,

Razor: Gillette SkinGuard (27)
Brush: Razorock Keyhole 22mm
Cream: Palmolive Classic Cream

Wow shave #27 after not using this cart in over 6+ weeks and the result was a BBS comfortable shave. Palmolive Cream was amazing as usual I can't get enough of that scent, thanks!
I guess carts can be cost Effective, nice.

I guess carts can be cost Effective, nice.

Oh yeah they definitely can be. I've been fortunate enough to get all my SkinGuard carts for less than 2 dollars & Mach3/Sensor carts for as cheap as 50 cents on auction sites. When u factor the price and blade longevity in they really can be a great deal

Oh yeah they definitely can be. I've been fortunate enough to get all my SkinGuard carts for less than 2 dollars & Mach3/Sensor carts for as cheap as 50 cents on auction sites. When u factor the price and blade longevity in they really can be a great deal
I have a schick xtreme 3 with about 17 or 18 shaves on it. Tomorrow I am starting a new schick Quattro, Hopefully I can get at least 2 weeks with it.

True, I get Trac II cartridges for 25 cents each. 14 shaves easily for me. That's a great deal... $6/year for hardware if one uses that and nothing else.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I was aiming for 50. I have only been rinsing the razor in water. I noticed today that there is a fair bit of soap buildup on the razor head and between the blades. I am going to give it a clean later today and see if that helps. I should have been doing this earlier but the razor just keeps going. The shaves are still good enough for me and I am still happy going on.

Top Bottom