What's new

Cheap Spicebomb Clone?

I'm looking for a decent, inexpensive cologne that smells like Spicebomb.
I have an EAD (Dollar Tree brand) version called Hot Spice, and Cremo Spice & Black Vanilla. I like them both, but alas both are discontinued.

Beverly Hills Polo Club - Blaze is supposed to be one of the better clones. I picked up 3 from eBay for less than 30usd. They are 3.4oz bottles, a good size. It is not the longest lasting, but on the plus side you can apply a bit heavy and not be worried about it being overpowering and obnoxious to others. I apply 6 sprays when I use it and it seems to be just right. I notice only a hint at the end of the day.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
You can also order directly from Belcam:

You can also order directly from Belcam:

Good to know. My local Walmart only carries three of the Belcams:
Gladiator (Invictus)
G Eau (Acqua di Gio)
Nitro (Hugo)

The rest of their clones are made by Classic Match.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Good to know. My local Walmart only carries three of the Belcams:
Gladiator (Invictus)
G Eau (Acqua di Gio)
Nitro (Hugo)

The rest of their clones are made by Classic Match.

Just recently received several fragrances I ordered directly from Belcam:

*Classic Match Eau de Toilette Spray, version of Drakkar Noir​
*Classic Match Eau de Toilette Spray, version of Polo Supreme Oud​
*G eàu Black Eau de Toilette Spray, version of Acqua Di Gio Profumo​
*Primitive Man Eau de Toilette Spray, version of Sauvage​
*Classic Match Homme Eau de Toilette Spray, version of L'Homme​
*Red Classic Match Eau de Toilette Spray, version of Polo Red​
Tried the Red Classic Match EdT so far. Don't know how similar it is to Polo Red but it stands nicely on its own.

YMMV :)

Oleo Soapworks makes a clone of Spicebomb called WAYOH. It is available as a shave soap and an aftershave splash. However, the splash does contain menthol. If you order directly from the artisan's web site, you can get their afteshave skin food that contains no alcohol and no menthol.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Throw away the dollar store one. Get the Belcam.

Wish I had an empty bottle of Spice Bomb. The grenade-shape gives TSA problems though!

AA

I have an EAD (Dollar Tree brand) version called Hot Spice, and Cremo Spice & Black Vanilla. I like them both, but alas both are discontinued.
Belcam, order direct. Prices and shipping are fair, and you will have the goods in a few days. They have about two dozen to choose from. Their site states what designer fragrance they resemble. I purchased a few from Walmart years ago, and have recently bought direct from Belcam to get the ones Walmart doesn't stock. I own eight of them now, and I like all of them. No need to buy the designer label stuff anymore.

I've never before ordered from Belcam, and not sure I ever will.... I was surprised to see shipping (only option available to me was UPS) was $18+ for only 2 bottles. I live in the Midwest U.S.

By the way, Classic Match is Belcam.
Did not know that. I thought they were different because the Belcam ones have unique packaging. While the Classic Match are all the same generic Classic Match Polo Black, Classic Match Obsession, etc.

I've never before ordered from Belcam, and not sure I ever will.... I was surprised to see shipping (only option available to me was UPS) was $18+ for only 2 bottles. I live in the Midwest U.S.
$18 shipping for two bottles, plus $8 per bottle for the frags = $34 for two clones. $17 each. Unless I'm missing something...

I'm no math-magician, but my take is why would I order from Belcam when I can add one of their frags to an Amazon order (Volatile, specifically, is actually a little bit less there) and get it shipped for free on top of that. That's all I meant. $18 for non-expedited shipping for such a small package is excessive any way you slice it, afaic. YMMV obviously.

I love Cremo Spice and Black Vanilla and also prefer it to Spice Bomb (Extreme) because of the longer lasting vanilla note.

Where did you hear Cremo was discontinuing it? I can’t find anything online about that and they still list it as being in stock on their website. I also picked up one at Target just a few weeks ago. That would be a shame if you are correct, that may arguably be their best scent.

I love Cremo Spice and Black Vanilla and also prefer it to Spice Bomb (Extreme) because of the longer lasting vanilla note.

Where did you hear Cremo was discontinuing it? I can’t find anything online about that and they still list it as being in stock on their website. I also picked up one at Target just a few weeks ago. That would be a shame if you are correct, that may arguably be their best scent.

It was on clearance at Target for $10 and some change. I asked the employee in the men's care aisle if there was any more and he said it's being discontinued.

Top Bottom