What's new

What Was Your Cream Today?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
C3119AF7-0527-420F-9A6D-C6D2AD874E35.jpeg
Palmolive.

Duke Cannon Distributing - Glad it was 75% off in CVS, as not a huge fan. It doesn't lather, but needs to be thinned a bit with water in a cup/bowl to be usable. I bought it due to seeing the sale, made in the USA, and benefits Veterans. - I really wanted to like this stuff, but alas, I'm not a fan, and probably not buying it again.

Didn't realize it was a non-lathering, but they do recommend putting in a cut, add some water, and swirl with a brush to thin it out and then apply. The consistency is off, from what you expect, and I found it either too thick & pasty, or thin enough to fling and run down the razor, making a mess. Slickness isn't bad, but there's no cushion, or real scent to my nose. If you're like non-lathering creams, it might be for you, but I'd rather use Proraso, Old Spice, or even Barbasol out of a can quite honestly.

I've never tried Creamo, so can't compare it to that. The only other non-lathering cream was the Vikings Blade received as a gift, and I didn't like it's performance either.

Top Bottom