What's new

Decanted Pinaud Clubman -- Need An Orifice Reducer

I decanted a bottle of Pinaud Clubman to a 200ml glass flask. The opening is 20mm and I only need one orifice reducer for the bottle.

Does anyone have an extra orifice reducer/dripper insert I could get? I don't need many and it seems like I would have to buy in bulk.

Thanks for the help.

Yes, from the Clubman plastic bottle.

I probably should have used a hot sauce bottle but I liked the look of the glass flask.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I decanted a bottle of Pinaud Clubman to a 200ml glass flask. The opening is 20mm and I only need one orifice reducer for the bottle.

Does anyone have an extra orifice reducer/dripper insert I could get? I don't need many and it seems like I would have to buy in bulk.

Thanks for the help.
What I suggest is just buy a atomizer and spray it on your hand or directly to your face. Dollar store has the atomizer's and those tiny funnels for the cheap to see if you like the atomizer, just pour it into the smaller decantered vessel and spray away. If you find the Clubman a little to strong a scent you can ratio it with Witch Hazel to make it weaker.

Last edited:
I hunted down a vintage glass Pinaud bottle that has a built in glass reducer. :)

Nice. Where did you find it? I looked on eBay but I didn't see anything. I rarely have time to hit up antique shops in town, so I haven't looked locally.

How did you transfer the aftershave into the bottle with a glass reducer?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Nice. Where did you find it? I looked on eBay but I didn't see anything. I rarely have time to hit up antique shops in town, so I haven't looked locally.

How did you transfer the aftershave into the bottle with a glass reducer?

I got mine from ebay. it was originally a vintage Lilac Vegetal bottle. But without the LV sticker on the front. It still has the pinaud classic signature etched into the side of the glass bottle. You can even put a Clubman sticker from a plastic bottle on it. :) I have acquired the vintage glass bottles for several of my aftershaves, Williams Aqua Velva, Mennen Skin Bracer, Aqua Velva Musk, Brut, Etc, etc.

Last edited:
I just purchased a dozen 5oz.hot sauce bottles from Amazon with dripper inserts to decant Pinaud Clubman. I used a heat gun to take the label off, and immediately noticed a huge difference in the scent! I smelled the cheap empty plastic bottle and it was nasty! It should be really good in a few weeks in glass!
20200227_144237.jpg

I just purchased a dozen 5oz.hot sauce bottles from Amazon with dripper inserts to decant Pinaud Clubman. I used a heat gun to take the label off, and immediately noticed a huge difference in the scent! I smelled the cheap empty plastic bottle and it was nasty! It should be really good in a few weeks in glass!
View attachment 1067844
That’s what I did way back when. You can get a dozen cheaply. The best part is they can stand up in a normal drawer. You can fit a lot of bottles in a small drawer if you want.

That’s what I did way back when. You can get a dozen cheaply. The best part is they can stand up in a normal drawer. You can fit a lot of bottles in a small drawer if you want.
Yes, they were fairly cheap, the bottles were around $13-$14 including tax. Now I'll get all the Clubman After Shave's out of the crap plastic.

Top Bottom