What's new

February 2020 Photo Challenge: Light

While the Northern hemisphere is waiting for the daylight to return, I thought it could be fun to make the challenge about light.

Let light be the star of the photo in any way you interpret it; it could be a high-key photo, a sun ray, a lamp post, something really bright - it is all up to you :001_smile

And the standard rules for the contest:
  • Winner of the previous months challenge picks new theme and starts thread.
  • You must be the photographer.
  • One entry per month.
  • Competition runs until the 19th of the Month.
  • Voting runs from the 20th - 26th.
  • The person with the most votes is the winner.

Happy shooting 📸

proxy.php

I haven't entered one of these before so I'm unsure of the rules. Do the photos have to be taken within the challenge period? In my case the photo was taken on January 27th (127 Film Day) so just a few days early. Let me know if this is against the spirit of the challenge.

2020-05-02.jpg

Taken with a Kodak Brownie #0 box camera on expired Tmax-100 film respooled from 120 roll film to 127 format.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I haven't entered one of these before so I'm unsure of the rules. Do the photos have to be taken within the challenge period? In my case the photo was taken on January 27th (127 Film Day) so just a few days early. Let me know if this is against the spirit of the challenge.

View attachment 1061854

Taken with a Kodak Brownie #0 box camera on expired Tmax-100 film respooled from 120 roll film to 127 format.
Nice

Top Bottom