What's new

Straight Razor Acquisition Thread

proxy.php
just inboxed this and so excited to touch up and use. Its already pretty clean and I’ve never seen this model Ern and it’s all my favorite things about a razor in one. Thumb notched/curved tang, shoulderless French point blade and the final surprise was its a massive 7/8 blade which surprised me opening it.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For $3.20 I'd say you did very well. This one will clean up well.

Thanks. It's been a while since I honed a razor and I traded my hones for a bunch of very nice vintage safety razors. I'm thinking about picking up some honing film. I've heard good things and they are affordable. At this price I figured it was worth picking up and figuring out how I'll sharpen it later.

proxy.php
just inboxed this and so excited to touch up and use. Its already pretty clean and I’ve never seen this model Ern and it’s all my favorite things about a razor in one. Thumb notched/curved tang, shoulderless French point blade and the final surprise was its a massive 7/8 blade which surprised me opening it.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a beautiful razor. Love the shape.

Waiting on this re-scale by Max Sprecher. Restored this Frederick Reynolds 6/8 and decided to have it re-scaled in Pua (New Zealand). View attachment 1065516View attachment 1065517

Absolutely beautiful scales.

I was wandering if you guys might be able to help me find a specific razor. I got the razor price guide (which is pretty much useless) but there was a razor brand listed that I have to find. It is bakersfield barber supply. I need this razor as it is from a company in the city i live in and was raised in. Can you guys help me find one.

Top Bottom