What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
Cigar bid does do a good job on pipe tobacco and cigars, even pipes and other assessories. It’s not the easiest bidding system to learn up front, but just like the bay, good deals can be had.

If you know exactly what you want, know the biz, don’t get foolish, and are willing to accept the packing/shipping risks, CB, and the other one run by Famous, can be a useful buying resource.

Sometimes a real bargain falls under the radar there. Over the years, I’ve gotten a few there myself.

I don’t recommend the auction sites for someone just starting out, however. It can be like going to the car auctions the first time. Learn the hobby a little first.

Couldn't help myself...

Screenshot_20200217-134156_eBay.jpg

whew! Nice score! There was a mud labeled meet Peterson on eBay that under bid on a few years ago. Still bummed lol.

Haha I know the feeling 🤣. Missed quite a few. But happy with the ones I do have 👍. Pretty big fan of meerschaum both african and Turkish. Should probably smoke them more haha. The seller discounts have been getting me in trouble on ebay 😅

Waiting on a Watch City order, hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.
16 oz Spill'sbane
16 oz Rhythm & Blues
8 oz Aromatic #7
8 oz Stubb's Pipe
4 oz Ernie Morning Pipe
1 tin Presbyterian

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Still debating. I rather order none and not know what I’m missing than order 1 and love it, and not have anymore. I also don’t know if I can swing my usual hundo order this month. Darn.

Top Bottom